lng Gasification Station LNG Basics
1. Composition and Characteristics
(1) The main component of LNG is: methane (CH4).
(2) Liquefied natural gas is characterized by: colorless, odorless, environmentally friendly and non-corrosive.
(3) The upper limit of explosion of natural gas is 5%--15%. It is less prone to explosion than gasoline.
(4) Compressed natural gas: English abbreviation CNG. Refers to the compressed fuel whose main component is used. The current operating pressure of the vehicle gas storage tank is generally 20Mpa.
(5) Liquefied natural gas: When natural gas is cooled to about -162 ° C under atmospheric pressure, natural gas is converted from a gaseous state to a liquid state, called liquefied natural gas (Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)). >
2, lng gas station has good safety and stability
(1) High burning point: LNG burning point is above 650 °C, 427 °C than gasoline and 260 °C burning point of diesel High, so gasoline and diesel are not easy to ignite and relatively safe.
(2) Low density: The density of LNG is about 427kg/m3. After gasification, the density is only about half of that of air. Therefore, it is easy to diffuse in the air and it is not easy to form an explosive mixture.
(3) lng gas station explosion limit range is wide: LNG explosion upper limit range is 5%-15%, compared with 1%-5% of gasoline and 0.5%-4.1% of diesel, Gasoline and diesel are more difficult to explode. (Note: The concentration range of combustible gas and air that can be explosively combusted by the fire source is called the upper limit of the explosive concentration. The low concentration of explosive combustion is called the lower limit of the explosive concentration, the high concentration is called the upper limit of the concentration; the explosion of combustible gas or liquid vapor The lower the lower limit, the larger the explosion range, the greater the risk of fire.)
- Do you know the advantages of LNG refueling stations?
- Specification of vaporizers
- Maintenance and maintenance of dispensers
- How to maintain gasification 撬
- LNG filling station equipment safety knowledge explanation
- Gasifier repair and maintenance method
- Maintenance tips for the reserve station
- LNG refueling station equipment operation precautions
- What is the important role of the gasifier?
- Why is the gasifier so widely used?
- "Litchma" transited through Shandong, a station in Shouguang was affected, and our company implemented rescue